Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOUR EIGHT

It blows my mind how many versions of this song there are.  Seriously... Panic! At the Disco and every other band ever has covered this song!

MUSIC:




FUNNY:


QUOTES:
 


 In writing you always hear the phrase: Writing is Rewriting.  When I lived in LA, I heard a different phrase: Acting is Reacting.  And that perspective helped me a lot as a writer (because I'm certainly not an actor).  If an actor is just saying the words, then they aren't in the moment and the moment isn't real.  As a writer, we want real moments, too.  And that is why having our characters react in honest, real ways is so important.  Figure out how to fix the plot hole your character's honest reaction will inevitably make, because what happens matters less when the story feels authentic.





No comments:

Post a Comment