Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hour Nine: Autopost

I'm so curious about how I'm doing right now.  Part of me is hoping I'm blowing through my screenplay, but most of me expects that I will already be tired and on my second pot of coffee.  We. Shall. See.  We. Shall. Write.

Something funny:
Everything is funnier on tumblr.

The Music:


A quote that Inspires Steph: “I'm not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is.” 
― John GreenPaper Towns
Okay, I know there's a lot of John Green here.  He inspires me.  Deal with it.
The Question: What is your favorite writing resource (book, blog, professor, friend...)?



3 comments:

  1. I'm totally not even tired yet. But I also haven't blown through my screenplay. I'm about to start working on it, and I expect it will exhaust me. We. Shall. See.

    And my favorite books on writing are: On Writing, On Writing Well, and Save the Cat. Smart friends who can critique are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie Scot Pilgrim!

    I have only really read that Orson Scott Card book on writing but I also have a book by Maeve Binchy called The Writers Club and before November I am going to read through the No Plot No Problem book to get ready for nano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Nano!!! SOOO excited! I have to finish this draft of my screenplay so that I can do all my research for my nano project! :)

    ReplyDelete