Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOUR FIVE

We just did four hours.  That's one sixth of the way there.  I think we're still feeling pretty good, so I'll avoid any extremely weird humor until later.

MUSIC:


This is the only video from last time that I'm going to repeat, but it's just too clever.  This song motiviates me and this video inspires me.  It's the kind of tongue-in-cheek, self-deprecating humor that I adore.


FUNNY:

QUOTE:




My nanovel includes a storyline about the protagonist's first love.  Romance is HARD to write, but lovely to read.  It's not something I'm good at in real life or on paper, so I have been thinking a lot about why romances work (in real life and on the page) and how to create something that people can root for the entire book through.  The next hour will have a few more quotes about romance, but in the meantime... How do you approach romance in your writing?




No comments:

Post a Comment