Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOUR SEVEN

A quarter way through!  We're still doing great.  I can tell from two days early.  I can see the future.  Don't waste all your coffee, but give it your all now.  You're not saving you energy for later, lazy!  (That was directed, specifically to my future fakeself.)

MUSIC:




FUNNY:

QUOTE:

 I hope that you have both someone you want to prove wrong and someone to make you believe you are great.  Also, this:

 I'm using this final quote in the hopes that I remember it in the climax of my novel.  I'm not sure exactly how it ends.... I'm not even sure vaguely how it ends.  But, this quote will hopefully give me a nudge in the right direction when the time comes.


I said I wasn't going to ask a question every hour, but I'm doing a bad job of it.  Seriously, I'm curious.  Do you know how your novel is going to end?



No comments:

Post a Comment