Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOUR TWO

Okay, hopefully we're doing awesome.  Last time I held back in the beginning to conserve energy for the end, but I still fell asleep early.  SO LET'S NOT HOLD BACK!

PS--I went a little crazy with the quote gifs.

MUSIC:




FUNNY:




QUOTE:

  



And these quotes specifically made me think about the writing process.  The first made me think about our characters internal motivations, the second the importance of an original voice as a writer.  Do you guys relate everything to writing when you're obsessively working on a project?  (I certainly do... as you will see in the coming hours.)

 




3 comments:

  1. I got about 200 words, which wasn't enough, but a start. I went to update my Nanocout and I must have messed it up yesterday, because it thinks I have -429 words today. :) But my total is 3264 and goal for the day is 13,000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes! I took a little too much time off of writing this hour and only got 520 words, but hopefully Hour 3 will be better.

    ReplyDelete