Sunday, November 6, 2011

HOUR TWENTY TWO

The rest of these songs are ones I love to sing along to.  Because singing generally keeps me awake.  It's also something I do constantly... which may explain my insomnia.

MUSIC:



FUNNY:


QUOTE:


 If I could take any quote as my own, it would be this one by Audrey Hepburn.  I have never agreed with someone so enthusiastically on this point.  And I think it is incredibly important in writing, too.  Harry Potter's tension works (both in the movies and the books) because of it's ability to make us laugh.  Laughing releases the tensions so we can build it up even farther without breaking our audience.  Its importance is obvious for comedy (I mean, really), but I would argue that it is every bit as important in a drama.
What do you think is the most important element of story telling?




No comments:

Post a Comment